2023-2024 Half Day Preschool Information
Programming for our half day preschool starts in September and runs through June, following the school calendar.
- Select the REGISTER NOW button below
*Please note the link will not be live until the morning of registration opening*
- Fill out the Registration Request Form and select your desired class time
- WAIT…. (this is the hard part!) *We will process your registration request and notify you of availability in your desired class time
- Check your EMAIL! Please allow 1-2 business days for your request form to be processed.You will be notified in one of two ways within two business days of receiving your request:
1) APPROVED! An application will be sent to you via email. You will be required to formally submit this second application and pay the $200 Membership/Application Fee at this time to secure your space.
2) ADDED TO WAITLIST: Due to limited space in the program, your Registration Request has been added to the waitlist for your desired program. Should you wish to be considered for a different class or program, you may place your request at this time.
5.. You’re ALL SET! Sit back, relax and get excited for AIMPAC 2022-23!
3 Year Old Programming
**3 Year Old Programming students must be turning 3 prior to December 31st, 2023 in order to be eligible for registration for the 2023-2024 school year. In addition, your child must be 3 years old prior to attending their first day of programming. (I.e your child’s date of birth is November 23rd, 2020…they would be eligible to register for the 2023-2024 school year but would not be able to attend class until after their 3rd birthday.). Should you wish to discuss options for enrollment of a child who turns 3 between September and December 31st of the school year, please reach out to us. **
Tues & Thurs Morning – 9:20-11:50am
4 Year Old Programming
**4 Year Olds must be 4 BEFORE December 31st, 2023**
Mon & Wed Morning – 9:00-11:45am
Mon & Wed Afternoon – 1:00-3:45pm
Tues & Thurs Afternoon – 1:00-3:45pm
3 / 4 Year Old Split Programming
Friday Morning – 9:20-11:50am
Friday Afternoon – 1:00-3:30pm
Our one day per week (Friday program) is a great way to dip your toes into the world of preschool in preparation for our 2 day per week program OR a great addition to your schedule providing your student with 3 days of learning, dancing, growing and playing here at AIM!
Annual Registration & Materials Fee:
$200 Non-Refundable Application Fee Per Student
*Registration/Material Fees are paid at the time of submission via credit card*
2 Day per week 3 year old = $216.30/mo – $75 Affordability Grant = $141.30/month
2 Day per week 4 year old = $231.75mo – $75 Affordability Grant = $156.75/month
1 Day per week = $144.20/mo – $75Affordability Grant = $69.20/month
*Add a third day to your schedule for only $103/month more*
Under the new Childcare Agreement, working families who earn less than $180,000 annually qualify for additional funding of $125.00/month. To learn more and apply for parent subsidy click HERE.